"Goodbye."
They are teenagers and thus hide their emmotions well. It is never cool to be all lovey with your parents at that age. But for me, it is sooo hard to say goodbye at the airport. I wish they were with me all the time.
Being a part time parent is no fun.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
The real Real
If you believe President Trump could be the savior of America and what's right about our country, then I'd prefer we minimize our in...
-
If you believe President Trump could be the savior of America and what's right about our country, then I'd prefer we minimize our in...
-
8.3 billion people on the planet. If ai somehow killed 99.9% of them that leaves 8.3 million left on the planet. As long as there was usable...
-
So I fill my truck's gas tank up 5 to 6 times per month at normally 16 gallons a fill up. That gives you $384 dollars per month in gasol...
Sounds like a move is in order. :)
ReplyDeleteI need to be better than 95% of the 700 folks that apply.....
ReplyDelete