things i heard today
"Ah, now we can't see if you're here or not when we knock and you don't answer!"-the 10 and 7 year old neighbor kids when they saw me putting up mirrored tint on my garage windows.
"No, grab my pants harder"-during jiu jitsu.
"Hmm, odd"-me looking at the result of trying to take a picture of the sun directly with a digital camera.
"There is nothing on the radio I like. We can listen to their music."
"NO, they can listen to OUR music!"-conversation before I turned up the car stereo nice and loud so I didn't have to listen at the stoplight to the crap coming from the car next to me.
Tuesday, April 21, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
The real Real
If you believe President Trump could be the savior of America and what's right about our country, then I'd prefer we minimize our in...
-
If you believe President Trump could be the savior of America and what's right about our country, then I'd prefer we minimize our in...
-
8.3 billion people on the planet. If ai somehow killed 99.9% of them that leaves 8.3 million left on the planet. As long as there was usable...
-
So I fill my truck's gas tank up 5 to 6 times per month at normally 16 gallons a fill up. That gives you $384 dollars per month in gasol...
mum, do you think i'm wonderful?
ReplyDeleteyes, you're very wonderful.
haha, that's still the best i've heard of late. :)