Thursday 10-13: Lord of the Rings Concert
Fri 10-14 through Sunday 10-16: J&J visit
Sunday 10-16: speaking in church
Wednesday 10-19: Foster the People in concert
Friday 10-21: racing a cyclocross race in Coachella
Friday 11-4 through Monday 11-7: my sister M and family visit
Saturday 11-19: SDSU vs Boise State football game with good seats
And this is all I can remember just off the top of my head. I know there is more rowdiness regularly scheduled.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
The real Real
If you believe President Trump could be the savior of America and what's right about our country, then I'd prefer we minimize our in...
-
If you believe President Trump could be the savior of America and what's right about our country, then I'd prefer we minimize our in...
-
8.3 billion people on the planet. If ai somehow killed 99.9% of them that leaves 8.3 million left on the planet. As long as there was usable...
-
So I fill my truck's gas tank up 5 to 6 times per month at normally 16 gallons a fill up. That gives you $384 dollars per month in gasol...
Ooh Foster the People!! That'll be fun! =)
ReplyDelete