August
Jack Johnson concert
DD, D's sister, and friend visiting
September
Indianapolis MotoGP race
my first visit to New York City, NYC
D's birthday
October
J's bday
M's bday
trip back up to The City (San Francisco)
November
new James Bond movie
anniversary #1
M moving up to Teacher
December
K's big big bday
knowing if I will be interviewed for U of U PA program
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
The real Real
If you believe President Trump could be the savior of America and what's right about our country, then I'd prefer we minimize our in...
-
If you believe President Trump could be the savior of America and what's right about our country, then I'd prefer we minimize our in...
-
8.3 billion people on the planet. If ai somehow killed 99.9% of them that leaves 8.3 million left on the planet. As long as there was usable...
-
So I fill my truck's gas tank up 5 to 6 times per month at normally 16 gallons a fill up. That gives you $384 dollars per month in gasol...
And in December, K turns Sweet 16!!
ReplyDeleteHe never reads this. =)
ReplyDelete