So the rules radically changed in IDPA for 2017. This was my first match under the new rules. Benton Gun Club has an IDPA match the 3rd Saturday of every month starting at 9am. Come on out if you want to get started in a fun pistol match.
The changes made the shooting a little more fun in my opinion and not worrying about cover calls was a HUGE relief. I was first overall by over 30 seconds and I won every stage. I hope this is validation of my current training regimen. Check out the video and subscribe to my Youtube channel if you want to see more action like this!
Saturday, January 28, 2017
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
The real Real
If you believe President Trump could be the savior of America and what's right about our country, then I'd prefer we minimize our in...
-
If you believe President Trump could be the savior of America and what's right about our country, then I'd prefer we minimize our in...
-
8.3 billion people on the planet. If ai somehow killed 99.9% of them that leaves 8.3 million left on the planet. As long as there was usable...
-
So I fill my truck's gas tank up 5 to 6 times per month at normally 16 gallons a fill up. That gives you $384 dollars per month in gasol...
No comments:
Post a Comment
I value your opinion, don't be afraid to share it.....